|Nature of documents||Summary and reference materials||General documents and materials||Official documents, legal documents and publications|
|Error rate allowed||Less than 2%||Less than 1%||Less than 0.3%|
|Translator experience||More than 5 years||More than 7 years||More than 10 years|
|Typesetting||Rough typesetting||Professional typesetting||Publication-level typesetting|
|Chinese to English||USD 0.0254/Chinese character||USD 0.0338/Chinese character||USD 0.0564/Chinese character|
|English to Chinese||USD 0.0507/English word||USD 0.0676/English word||USD 0.1128/English word|
|Chinese to Japanese/Korean||USD 0.0395/Chinese character||USD 0.0451/Chinese character||USD 0.0564/Chinese character|
|Japanese/Korean to Chinese||USD 0.0317/Foreign character||USD 0.0361/Foreign character||USD 0.0451/Foreign character|
|Chinese to French/German/Russian||USD 0.0395/Chinese character||USD 0.0451/Chinese character||USD 0.0564/Chinese character|
|French/German/Russian to Chinese||USD 0.0789/Foreign word||USD 0.0902/Foreign word||USD 0.1128/Foreign word|
|Chinese to Minor Languages||USD 0.0423~0.0634/Chinese character||USD 0.0494~0.0775/Chinese character||USD 0.0564~0.0846/Chinese character|
|Minor Languages to Chinese||USD 0.0845~0.1268/Foreign word||USD 0.0986~0.155/Foreign word||USD 0.1128~0.169/Foreign word|
1. DTP or professional type setting for PDF, PPT, JPG and uneditable documents is charged at RMB10-120 per page.
2. The quotation for files with lots of listed items such as menus, name lists, AD expression, companies list and film & TV names is charged at RMB5-100 per piece.
3. The said quotations are for reference only. Precise quotations are subject to the difficulties of documents, complexity of technical processing, urgency of time limits, requirements about typesetting and request for proofreading by foreign experts.
4. Word count is based on Chinese documents, and shown in Microsoft Word “toolbar” － “characters statistics”－“character number (without spaces)”.
5. We’ll charge extra fees for urgent translation service.
6. CESC strictly follows the national standards of the People’s Republic of China, including the Specification for Translation Service Part 1: Translation (GB/T1936.1-2008) and Target Text Quality Requirements for Translation Services (GB/T18692-2005), to ensure the target text quality to reach the industrial level.